North Hills High School news

7 minutes ago, forbin said:

Oh my kid is absolute hot garbage. He's gonna need all the help he can get to make it past the jungle.

Ah, gotcha. I read on here a guy saying phrases like the one you used should be red flags for BS anyway. And you all seem to respect what he says.

1 minute ago, ctil20 said:

1&done, we are just having some fun. You really should rethink your approach though. Take it down a few notches babe. Leave me and my alts alone. 

I should really rethink my approach? Hahaha 

Just now, 1&done said:

Ah, gotcha. I read on here a guy saying phrases like the one you used should be red flags for BS anyway. And you all seem to respect what he says.

The King and I disagree on some things. He doesn't believe my completely true story about my real friend in MN, which is fine. I can easily verify it if he'd like, It's not a point to argue though. It is what it is. I don't agree with his style of demeaning fellow board members and parents about the choices we make for our kids. But he has knowledge of situations that we don't. He also makes a lot of valid points (though most of them are extremely narcissistic). What I am assuming that we can both agree on is that you are chump. Would it be possible to let me know which local organization you are involved in so I can make sure I stay far far away? Hell, can you even just narrow it down to the general area relative to Pittsburgh? (North, south, east, west)

3 minutes ago, forbin said:

Would it be possible to let me know which local organization you are involved in so I can make sure I stay far far away? Hell, can you even just narrow it down to the general area relative to Pittsburgh? (North, south, east, west)

I told you illiterate derelicts multiple times I'm not involved with any amateur organizations. If I were though, I don't think it'd be the one to avoid.

That's the thing about real hockey guys. They don't need to go around bragging about who they know or where they played. 

I think this point it might even be a bunch of PPE kids who were sold an unattainable dream, that their parents happy wrote checks for, but when the going got tough, they got going

1 minute ago, 1&done said:

I told you illiterate derelicts multiple times I'm not involved with any amateur organizations. If I were though, I don't think it'd be the one to avoid.

Then why are you here? Seriously, why is someone who is not involved with youth hockey in the WPA area on this message board?

1 minute ago, 1&done said:

That's the thing about real hockey guys. They don't need to go around bragging about who they know or where they played. 

Says the guy who just bragged about playing in the jungle, which started this whole debacle. 

3 minutes ago, The King said:

Keep in mind the organization that this thread was started about. That could give you some indication of where this idiot is from. 

I told you multiple times I couldn't stand seeing you/danner post about every positive COVID-19 test. That you were hypocrites, and when you and your alts start the circle jerk together it's nauseating.

I hate when people say one thing "we all want hockey back" but their actions prove otherwise 

3 minutes ago, forbin said:

Says the guy who just bragged about playing in the jungle, which started this whole debacle. 

I don't think I bragged at all. Plus I wasn't referencing a league per se, more of the journey and how it can be wild like the jungle.

Which you and your boys can't understand, because you don't share the same experiences. You can only speak to your own 

11 minutes ago, The King said:

I actually can’t believe I’m doing this but @Paul Baxter please do this kid a favor and lock this thread. There’s literally nothing left to discuss here and he’s just embarrassing himself and the folks he’s associated with. It’s starting to become apparent where he’s from and who he is based on his posts. That’s not cool. We don’t even know if this kid is over 18. Now I’m not opposed to letting idiots be idiots but if it’s going to tag innocent people it’s not cool at all. 

Daddy quick lock the thread! We got a taste of our own medicine and didn't like it.

Entitled brats 

41 minutes ago, The King said:

Keep in mind the organization that this thread was started about. That could give you some indication of where this idiot is from. 

North Hills High School? And you think tier II hockey is irrelevant...

7 minutes ago, The King said:

No I’m just trying to help the people around you and the people you’re engaging with. What you may not Have realized is that you have brought a lot more attention to the COVID issues at the high school and amateur organization than they would like.

If anyone has done the things you suggest it's you and your alts. It's been going on since March

1 hour ago, forbin said:

What I am assuming that we can both agree on is that you are chump. Would it be possible to let me know which local organization you are involved in so I can make sure I stay far far away?

What organizations are you involved with? Would it be possible to let me know so I can tell folks I know to stay far far away?

4 hours ago, ctil20 said:

Final conclusion: ctil20, danner27, the king, and forbin at my expense, are officially done. Times up clowns. You had your chance. Back to the drawing board, get a new username and may I suggest easing your way in on Thursday. Let this be a lesson. 

Hows it feel boys?

I am wondering how it will work if the max of 25 people restriction is still in place come time for the season to start?

-1 ref ,1 coach per team,10 skaters and 1 goalie per team. I guess it would be doable, but certainly not ideal.

Edit: Would they have to count the time clock operator and EMT as "on ice" people? If that's the case than it would be 9 skaters per team which is rough.

Edited by forbin

6 minutes ago, forbin said:

I am wondering how it will work if the max of 25 people restriction is still in place come time for the season to start?

-1 ref ,1 coach per team,10 skaters and 1 goalie per team. I guess it would be doable, but certainly not ideal.

Edit: Would they have to count the time clock operator and EMT as "on ice" people? If that's the case than it would be 9 skaters per team which is rough.

I think this will get revised for the size of building at some point. Obviously we never know. More curiously if this did happen, if you picked 18 kids for a team, how do you pick which 10 stay on that team?  Another tryout?

4 minutes ago, aaaahockey said:

I think this will get revised for the size of building at some point. Obviously we never know. More curiously if this did happen, if you picked 18 kids for a team, how do you pick which 10 stay on that team?  Another tryout?

Oh man can you imagine the backlash over that!? Maybe a rotating schedule and a reduced fee (that's a joke obviously)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, forbin said:

Oh man can you imagine the backlash over that!? Maybe a rotating schedule and a reduced fee (that's a joke obviously)

Even worse imagine pens elite being split into a top and bottom team.  I wouldn't wanna be around some of those parents....

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, forbin said:

Michigan is talking about something stupid like that. 1 ref, 10 skaters. 

6 hours ago, nemesis8679 said:

I would imagine common sense will prevail, and it will be based on a percentage of capacity. 

It seems that common sense has prevailed in Massachusetts. Hockey is labeled as high risk (as it should be.) Practices will focus on non-contact workouts and individual or socially distanced group activities for a while. This is a good compromise rather than shutting it down completely. This will keep the kids in shape for a while with hope that we can get Covid under control before the end of the year. Hopefully games can start around the New Year. Although I'm not too confident in our country to get a handle on this virus. It thrives on stupidity and we have a large portion of our society acting like idiots. It's pretty clear that masks & social distancing are the key, but all the knuckle draggers are still ending up at crowded bars & parties.

https://www.masslive.com/coronavirus/2020/07/massachusetts-phase-3-reopening-plan-for-youth-adult-amateur-sports-labels-football-basketball-soccer-as-too-high-risk-to-resume-games.html

• Confused 1