North Hills High School news

22 hours ago, ctil20 said:

Oh I know his type, the wife constantly making eye contact with a guy like me. Look of despair, mixed with “I’ll let you if you ask”...

Buddy you'd PreJ if you saw her in PJs

I wasn't going to do this, but you deserve it for the above comment

If this pigeon gets back on it's squawk box change his handle to Laura Ingalls. Billet with Charles and Mary while on IR in the Prairie...(actually a healthy scratch) 

1 hour ago, hockeyisgreat said:

Nobody really knows. For that reason, we need to proceed with caution. We can't just jump right in. That's why I like the Massachusetts model. Ease into hockey with individual skills drills for a while and get used to new safety protocols around the rink. Then ease into more team oriented practices when case counts start decreasing for a while.

16 minutes ago, 1&done said:

Talk to anyone and everyone you know in LOCAL healthcare people. Don't believe your politicians or the folks in their pocket books 

That is a wise statement, Certain people are trying to do the right thing. Very few are poiticians.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Quinlan2020 said:

That is a wise statement, Certain people are trying to do the right thing. Very few are poiticians.

Maybe get off social media? What's so social about it these days anyway?

1 hour ago, 1&done said:

Talk to anyone and everyone you know in LOCAL healthcare people. Don't believe your politicians or the folks in their pocket books 

I am one of those, a healthcare worker and not a politician....

Won’t make policy statements, but I have worn a mask for my job since 2003. Now I wear one around the general public because the Governor says I have to. No opinion offered here from me as to whether I like it or not. I do it. It is analogous to the gloves I wear at work. I don’t know if you have a disease and you don’t know if I do. 

Until folks have a blinking red light on their body that tells me their commutable disease status, Ill wear my mask to WalMart and I’ll socially distance if I am around a hockey rink.

My kid wants to play hockey this fall. I would like for that to happen. I did not attend try outs and the offer of team placement still came. I hope the season is held and not canceled, to that end I will do what is asked of me.

Personally, the fight over whether to wear a mask or not is not a hill I am willing to die on. I’ll wear my mask.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chinstrap said:

Personally, the fight over whether to wear a mask or not is not a hill I am willing to die on. I’ll wear my mask.

You sound like a reasonable individual. I wore my mask to home depot somewhere around page 4 of this thread... realized didn't have enough rope

On 7/4/2020 at 5:13 PM, ctil20 said:

Pro tip... 

When you chirp someone use references that everyone will understand, but actually shop at your local hardware. Oh and buy in bulk

You shouldn't have said that about my wife Ms Ingalls, she's a lot braver than you.

7 hours ago, 1&done said:

Buddy you'd PreJ if you saw her in PJs

I wasn't going to do this, but you deserve it for the above comment

If this pigeon gets back on it's squawk box change his handle to Laura Ingalls. Billet with Charles and Mary while on IR in the Prairie...(actually a healthy scratch) 

Based upon my looks and know how with women. Based upon the energy you are putting forth here, which is wreaks of insecurity. You literally have no retort to this, we have pages of your Napoleon complex here. And I’m sure she’s just about sick of it too, poor thing. 

I bet I could have her. I wish I knew who you were, I’d prove it.  While I may not get the chance, I promise, some other guy is going to get it. She can’t wait to feel a real man again. I can tell your marital situation by the way you talk.. your insecurity resonates with her and she’ll eventually let a guy like me have my way... if she’s not already. 

Edited by ctil20

I am going to state this very clearly.  Stop the personal attacks or your posting abilities will be restricted.

Policing the content on this board is not my full time job so I would appreciate some respect of each other when posting.  

I will be going though this whole thread soon and purging personal attacks.

have a take, state your take, rebut your take.  Leave personal attacks at the door.

• Like 4

On 7/7/2020 at 11:57 AM, forbin said:

I think the only fair way to do it is rank the facilities themselves. Obviously there will be some MAJOR bias about the associations and most people on here probably don't have enough experience with multiple associations to comment on them.  Although...that would lead to some great arguments.... @Paul Baxter what say you?

Maybe I'll make a poll ranking the (12-15) local rinks to start

I have been thinking about doing something like that.  Let me think about it a little more.

• Like 1