New Forum Kind of Quiet

20 minutes ago, JohnnyBenderlegs said:

Do local "AAA" programs every play one another? That should be popcorn worthy.

I'd like to see a local "AAA" tournament with some PAHL AA teams sprinkled in and see what the results were. I bet, especially at the younger levels, PAHL would be more competitive than others think.

• Like 1

Here's a bone to chew on. Apparently the NA Varsity Coach, still stewing about the drubbing his team took at the hands of Pine Richland in the Saint Margaret's Championship game challenged PR to a "rematch" since they won't play each other again this season. Using the premise that he was simply rolling lines in the Championship Game (brilliant strategy) being what lead to the defeat, he wanted an opportunity to "play to win". Bad idea. Result was one goal worse. Second time 8-3 instead of 7-3. What a toolbag.

36 minutes ago, dazedandconfused said:

Here's a bone to chew on. Apparently the NA Varsity Coach, still stewing about the drubbing his team took at the hands of Pine Richland in the Saint Margaret's Championship game challenged PR to a "rematch" since they won't play each other again this season. Using the premise that he was simply rolling lines in the Championship Game (brilliant strategy) being what lead to the defeat, he wanted an opportunity to "play to win". Bad idea. Result was one goal worse. Second time 8-3 instead of 7-3. What a toolbag.

Was at both of the semi finals and championship game of the St Margaret’s tournament.  The Central Catholic vs Pine Richland game was a much much better game.  Central was only down 2-1 most of the way through the 3rd.  PR stuck an empty netter in on a puck played with a PR stick broken in almost half from a slash on a CC player.  Refs screwed that one up, for sure.  Should have ended in a 2-1 loss.  NA vs PR, both ass whippin’s by PR.  Funny how the ball bounces.

Edited by PuckHead7

1 hour ago, PuckHead7 said:

Was at both of the semi finals and championship game of the St Margaret’s tournament.  The Central Catholic vs Pine Richland game was a much much better game.  Central was only down 2-1 most of the way through the 3rd.  PR stuck an empty netter in on a puck played with a PR stick broken in almost half from a slash on a CC player.  Refs screwed that one up, for sure.  Should have ended in a 2-1 loss.  NA vs PR, both ass whippin’s by PR.  Funny how the ball bounces.

PR should 100% be in AAA this season.  Absolutely no reason they are down in AA IMO.

CLASS 6A (9 teams)

Conference 1: Butler, Canon-McMillan, Central Catholic, Hempfield, Mt. Lebanon, Norwin, North Allegheny, Pine-Richland, Seneca Valley.

CLASS 5A (24 teams).

Conference 1: Baldwin, Bethel Park, Chartiers Valley, Moon, Peters Township, Upper St. Clair, West Allegheny, Woodland Hills.

Conference 2: Albert Gallatin, Connellsville, Franklin Regional, Gateway, Latrobe, McKeesport, Penn-Trafford, Plum.

Conference 3: Armstrong, Fox Chapel, Hampton, Kiski Area, Mars, North Hills, Penn Hills, Shaler.

Not sure that I'd agree with such a blanket statement.

1 hour ago, JTT61 said:

Not sure about all of the divisions but your lineup for the 6A division is wrong.  Pine Richland, Hempfield and Norwin are not in this division and you missed Cathedral Prep, Peters, and Bethel Park which are. 

What he listed were the classes for football, which look correct.

On 10/9/2018 at 11:45 AM, dazedandconfused said:

I'm neither a fan nor a resident but Pine Richland can be described in one word. DOMINANT.

7 hours ago, sadday4hockey said:

Having watched the QV-Armstrong game last night and the one this past spring in the PIHL playoffs, I find it very peculiar that the QV coach refused to shake hands with Armstrong Coach in the spring but was willing to last night. What's wrong with this guy?

He had a spring cold

8 hours ago, sadday4hockey said:

Having watched the QV-Armstrong game last night and the one this past spring in the PIHL playoffs, I find it very peculiar that the QV coach refused to shake hands with Armstrong Coach in the spring but was willing to last night. What's wrong with this guy?

1 hour ago, aaaahockey said:

He had a spring cold

I heard it is a terminal case of douchebagitis.

• 1 month later...