Seeking 1-3 AA or AAA forwards for a tourney or 2 @18u

Wes

Looking for 1 to 3 AA or AAA forwards who would like to play in a tourney in the Cleveland area Sept. 11-13 at the 18uAA level.  Roughly $70/pp + hotel on your own or share with a buddy. 

Direct message me ASAP.

NO COMMITMENT NEEDED- independent / tourneys only - just want to play some hockey!!!

4 hours ago, Jjinson said:

Team ohio tournament?

No, although I would be willing to look into that and they may be playing in some of the tourneys we are looking to play in.

ours are tourneys run by a major tourney company looking to fill their tourneys.

23 minutes ago, miked said:

sorry, to hi-jack your thread, but do you have confirmation that Ohio has proper indoor limits to play full roster hockey? thanks

Yes they do. And it would be great if PA would adopt a similar plan. 

https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/static/publicorders/DO-Sports-First-Amended-08.28.20.pdf

Edited by Ynot02
Clarification
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ynot02 said:

Yes they do. And it would be great if PA would adopt a similar plan. 

https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/static/publicorders/DO-Sports-First-Amended-08.28.20.pdf

Can also confirm - my two oldest (midget/bantam) have both played there multiple times with some social distancing/masking requirements but not the nuttiness our governor/health department requires.

1 hour ago, hockeyparent101 said:

Was there checking or no checking in the OH games?

Checking.   Ohio is pretty sensible about their rules. Based on capacity of the building (like everything but sports here) and they require masks and social distancing indoors.   It isnt "anything goes" nor is it "omg you can't come in the building but go ahead and drink in the parking lot" - both of which occur around here. 

my brother lives in Cincinnati, his kids are grown so he isn't up on youth sports, but he told me Hamilton county, population ~850k has 250 reported covid deaths. Allegheny County, population ~1.2 million has 340 covid related deaths. pretty much exactly the same. oh, they've been re-opened since May 21st.  no politics to see here, just move along. 

anyhow, thanks for confirming.

• Like 1

From the CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/public-health-recommendations.html

Current guidance based on community exposure, for people exposed to people with known or suspected COVID-19 or possible COVID-19

Individual who has had close contact (< 6 feet)** for ≥15 minutes***

Fauci called, said stop using his likeness to spout stupidity.

• 100 1

10 minutes ago, dropthepuck said:

Maybe, just maybe if no one responds to Quinlans posts he will go away,

Don't worry, when covid is no longer a hot topic of discussion he will go away. He has nothing of value in relation to hockey talk to add to this board.