Vengeance/SCIR - where do you draw the line?

22 minutes ago, Jack Handey said:

No argument here.  The question is how is a for-profit allowed to co-mingle and interoperate with a non-profit.  

Not on a Vengeance team or an SCIR team, but was in the past.

Bottom line, the Vengeance is rostered by SCIR and they buy some ice from SCIR.  Otherwise no affiliation!  The collect their own fees and pay their own expenses.  SCIR teams do NOT subsidize any part of the Vengeance organization.

Squirt minor has been the only exception in playing PAHL for the first year.  Even at that, they pay all PAHL fees and game fees.

Get over yourselves!  I guess it’s at least hockey talk and not F'ing CoVid Politics.

Edited by PuckHead7

5 minutes ago, PuckHead7 said:

Not on a Vengeance team or an SCIR team, but was in the past.

Bottom line, the Vengeance is rostered by SCIR and they buy some ice from SCIR.  Otherwise no affiliation!  The collect their own fees and pay their own expenses.  SCIR teams do NOT subsidize any part of the Vengeance organization.

Squirt minor has been the only exception in playing PAHL for the first year.  Even at that, they pay all PAHL fees and game fees.

Get over yourselves!  I guess it’s at least hockey talk and not F'ing CoVid Politics.

The good dr owns the rink and vengeance, Scir buys ice from him. You are correct about USA hockey roster software. 

54 minutes ago, Danner27 said:

No it’s really not, he owns the rink and the vengeance. I personally know him. You can say money is changing pockets however you like but in the end he is the owner. 

Want his number?  I know him also, 18+ years.    Well before he was a rink owner.  Whoop ta Di do!  Simply put, yes the money all still goes to the rink. But let me clarify, the Vengeance buy some of SCIRs contracted ice.  Note the word SOME.   You think that you know friggin everything because, ooooh, a couple of your kids played for the PPE.  So what, others know a bunch and have been around the block also.  I’ll get back to my reading and laughing now.  Especially at Quinlan.Peace Out!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Handey said:

Here's another question.  If my red helmet team decides to don blue sweaters and play in PAHL, do I get invoiced twice for season fees?  One from Vengeance and one from SCIR?   Or is it just one invoice?  If so, from who?   SCIR?  Vengeance?  Venegades?

I think it’s funny that you even care.  What’s the difference, as long as they pay their bill to whoever.

When they started the 08’s, I believe, the thought was that the minor year of squirts would get 16 games or so in PAHL AA in Pittsburgh.  Limiting the travel, somewhat, for a 9 year old.   Go ahead, put them down for that.

3 hours ago, Jack Handey said:

Here's another question.  If my red helmet team decides to don blue sweaters and play in PAHL, do I get invoiced twice for season fees?  One from Vengeance and one from SCIR?   Or is it just one invoice?  If so, from who?   SCIR?  Vengeance?  Venegades?

You are still pissing and moaning about 9-10 year old hockey players?  ?

• 100 2
  • Fist Bump 1

4 hours ago, PuckHead7 said:

Want his number?  I know him also, 18+ years.    Well before he was a rink owner.  Whoop ta Di do!  Simply put, yes the money all still goes to the rink. But let me clarify, the Vengeance buy some of SCIRs contracted ice.  Note the word SOME.   You think that you know friggin everything because, ooooh, a couple of your kids played for the PPE.  So what, others know a bunch and have been around the block also.  I’ll get back to my reading and laughing now.  Especially at Quinlan.Peace Out!

I have his number. You just said it yourself ? the money all goes to the rink, The rink is owned by the same guy that also owns the vengeance. it’s just moving money around. 

Edited by Danner27

8 minutes ago, Jack Handey said:

I haven't said a thing about squirts but since you brought it up, why does this PAHL rule apply to PPE squirts but not Venegades squirts?

image.png.bf2e9612aef3b8c032b95b0d72514932.png

Is this because PPE is the only "official" Tier 1 association in the area? 

20 minutes ago, Jack Handey said:

I haven't said a thing about squirts but since you brought it up, why does this PAHL rule apply to PPE squirts but not Venegades squirts?

You have been talking about Squirt teams since you started this nonsensical argument........ABOUT 9-10 YEAR OLDS.

Other Vengeance teams ( U12, U14 ) are not double rostered on SCIR teams.

Lobotomy please?

42 minutes ago, Jack Handey said:

Correct me if I am wrong.

Tier rankings do not start until Peewee that is why the Vengeance only play 1st year squirts in PAHL as well as an independent schedule.

• 100 1