• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Ankletape

What happened at the renegades ????

2 hours ago, Icebucket said:

A little more info might be nice...

I heard there was something going on with a Dad of a  07 that got put on the 06 team

Edited by Ankletape

Ahhhh, Fall is in the air and rumor season is officially here.  I heard from a parent on my team that’s 50 miles away that a mom told a guy that told a guy that this happen.  So, I’m going to post on a public bored trying to find out what the rumor is when it’s really none of my business.

* we have deleted a comment *

REMINDER:

This forum exists to discuss hockey in western Pennsylvania. Not to spread gossip.

Please keep this in mind, and do your part in keeping this site above some of the seedier corners of the internet.

My kid is 16. I’ve gotten no skin in the game with any of the younger groups. The comments above are totally inappropriate and are hearsay/rumors. That kind of crap doesn’t need to be on this board.  Epiteme of a Bottom Feeder.

11 hours ago, JeromeLewiston said:

Rumors of other are rumors but lots of wacs and drama on this squad so anything is possible. 

What's in the Harmarville water?  It's a shame the old board content is gone.  We could re-live all the SCIR/Am Pens parent drama of days gone by.

38 minutes ago, Jack Handey said:

What's in the Harmarville water?  It's a shame the old board content is gone.  We could re-live all the SCIR/Am Pens parent drama of days gone by.

Wish I could have pulled over the old content, but the old forum provider claimed ownership to all content on their forum software (yes, it's a crazy concept).  :)

2 hours ago, Jack Handey said:

Pretty sure that that could be said of any large organization.  Smaller ones, not so much, with the exception of a couple.

18 hours ago, JeromeLewiston said:

Rumors of other are rumors but lots of wacs and drama on this squad so anything is possible. 

Actually, the warning was for another (deleted) comment.

A visit to the sin bin may be in this user's future

I think if this board was interested in protecting the organizations that our children play for, we would be able to discuss this mess. (without names of course). There is plenty to be learned from this fiasco. Both from organizations and parents.

On 11/20/2018 at 2:08 PM, 2&10 said:

I think if this board was interested in protecting the organizations that our children play for, we would be able to discuss this mess. (without names of course). There is plenty to be learned from this fiasco. Both from organizations and parents.

Where could you even start 

If I thought it would help anyone I would tell everyone everything. Let's just say the organization should of listened to the concerns of parents about the coach and none of the suffering would be happening right now to his former team.