New restrictions

On 12/4/2020 at 9:42 AM, HereWithPopcorn said:

It only applies to PA teams going out, not teams coming into PA

I don't know if that is 100 percent true, some local tier1 teams have games out of state next week and plan on playing them. doubt any repercussions will come of it. Once the cats out of the bag of which team(s) do next weekend im sure more will follow after that.

13 hours ago, PUCKCOVID19 said:

I don't know if that is 100 percent true, some local tier1 teams have games out of state next week and plan on playing them. doubt any repercussions will come of it. Once the cats out of the bag of which team(s) do next weekend im sure more will follow after that.

I believe the rule allows for it as long as they travel and return home the same day. I’m not sure if that applies to that situation, just an FYI. 

19 minutes ago, sadday4hockey said:

Lets' suffice to say that I'm sure Quinlan and Fafa will be very happy.

My kids are playing hockey so if it gets shut down that’s not good.  So, your post just like all the other lame ass ones you have shared on this thread make zero sense.  Call me shocked.

306........Poor little snowflake.  

Edited by fafa fohi

15 minutes ago, Quinlan2020a said:

Once again.... Just asking people to stay home to help the health care system. I suspect that very few on this forum will follow that advice.

Most people are following the advice.  But honestly at this point, can anyone take the Governor seriously when he literally said that "the virus is discriminatory" when answering the question about restaurants, etc.

• Like 1
  • 100 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Racchi’s Rug said:

Doubtful unless the organization you’re playing or the tourney you’re in requires it. As stated above, it’s all honor system here. 

Second this. Literally never heard of a tournament enforcing this. Technically I guess the health department is supposed to.