Governor Wolf has Covid-19

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!  Maybe he is one of those guys outside of Allegheny County running around supermarkets without a mask?  In all honesty if he had been sheltering in place, not gathering with family, wearing a mask and staying social distanced, he shouldn't have gotten it right?

Well

• 100 2

4 hours ago, hockeyisgreat said:

Just goes to show you all the masks and social distancing that can be done didn't keep him from getting the virus.  I assume he was practicing what he was preaching!  Would be interesting to hear his thoughts on how he thinks he got it.

Probably got it from being around a no-mask wearing idiot that he couldn't avoid, like a lot of people. 

8 hours ago, nemesis8679 said:

Probably got it from being around a no-mask wearing idiot that he couldn't avoid, like a lot of people. 

How do you not avoid a person not wearing a mask?  When I see a person I can tell they are not wearing a mask and I don’t go with 6 feet of them.  We are all staying at home and only leaving for essentials.  Pretty easy to do.  I only go to the Dr office (everyone there is wearing a mask), and grocery store or pharmacy.  99% of everyone there is wearing one, if I see someone without one I just avoid them.  Isn’t that what everyone else is doing?

7 hours ago, Eddie Shore said:

How do you not avoid a person not wearing a mask?  When I see a person I can tell they are not wearing a mask and I don’t go with 6 feet of them.  We are all staying at home and only leaving for essentials.  Pretty easy to do.  I only go to the Dr office (everyone there is wearing a mask), and grocery store or pharmacy.  99% of everyone there is wearing one, if I see someone without one I just avoid them.  Isn’t that what everyone else is doing?

I would imagine he has to be around quite a few more places and people than we do, also in every part of the state. 

25 minutes ago, nemesis8679 said:

I would imagine he has to be around quite a few more places and people than we do, also in every part of the state. 

Wait, the article said that he is doing fine and continuing to work and do his job from home.  So, he can work from home now, but couldn't do it for the past several months?  How is it that he can "effectively" do his job from home now, but couldn't a few weeks ago?