What happened to Mid-State Mustangs?

On 5/21/2019 at 1:10 PM, Snap Shot said:

The current model is going to work for a few birth years, but won't be sustainable in the long term without some kind of development at the 8U and 10U levels.

All I heard was the ownership of the rink was not happy with how he was running the place, and he chose to resign. 

Same group who owns the dormant Lakemont? 

• 1 month later...

Amazing how one small group of people that do not have the organizations best interest in mind can bring the whole thing crashing down. The rink is in serious jeopardy now. There are almost no kids at the 16U and 18U levels. I am not sure how healthy the lower levels are either. The moron from Johnstown is gone, but it looks like he managed to bury another rink, just like he buried Planet Ice in Johnstown. Both Mid-State Mustangs and Trackers have low numbers from what I understand. Wish I could put names on here. The idiots on the boards should be called out for their incompetence. I also do not think that the moron from Johnstown resigned, I heard he was fired. I heard some scary stories about things he was doing. 

On 7/12/2019 at 5:09 PM, ArnoldSlick said:

Amazing how one small group of people that do not have the organizations best interest in mind can bring the whole thing crashing down. The rink is in serious jeopardy now. There are almost no kids at the 16U and 18U levels. I am not sure how healthy the lower levels are either. The moron from Johnstown is gone, but it looks like he managed to bury another rink, just like he buried Planet Ice in Johnstown. Both Mid-State Mustangs and Trackers have low numbers from what I understand. Wish I could put names on here. The idiots on the boards should be called out for their incompetence. I also do not think that the moron from Johnstown resigned, I heard he was fired. I heard some scary stories about things he was doing. 

Please share

• 1 month later...

Heard that the moron is now trying to make his way back into the Johnstown Jets organization. They play out of Ebcnsburg, PA. Luckily that is a community run rink and they likely won't hire him, even to mop the floor. The last thing anyone needs is for him to bury another rink. Has anyone heard anything about the sale of Galactic Ice?

• 4 months later...