Jan 4th restrictions to remain

1 hour ago, aaaahockey said:

As I have said elsewhere our governor will claim they are working (lower cases statewide recently) and extend them. At the same time California has increasingly rising cases and announced they would extend.  Extensions coming no matter what happens because SCIENCE!

Unfortunately I was told today by my employer to anticipate an extension of the current restrictions in anticipation of a post holiday surge

• Like 3

• BeaverFalls changed the title to Jan 4th restrictions to remain
3 hours ago, Guru said:

Unfortunately I was told today by my employer to anticipate an extension of the current restrictions in anticipation of a post holiday surge

What possible reason there be for two people to give this post a thumbs up? While I also anticipate an extension, I'm certainly not happy about it.

18 hours ago, Guru said:

Is your employer someone special who knows the Governor and Health Secretary?  We only thought people were mad about these restrictions.  It will be a lot worse if it continues!  

2 hours ago, hockeyisgreat said:

Is your employer someone special who knows the Governor and Health Secretary?  We only thought people were mad about these restrictions.  It will be a lot worse if it continues!  

There’s been more than a few entities out there who have gotten heads up before the rest. The latest I’ve heard is that Jan 15 would be the reopening with very strict control eg (25 people again). 

4 hours ago, hockeyisgreat said:

I work for a company that has several contracts with the state for IT support.   We have 16 full time employees dedicated to these contacts.  Said staff was required to work from home as part of restrictions in place and contact wording thru 1/4/21.  Our HR staff reached out to the state for guidance regarding said staff members returning to work and was told the following:

”while no changes to current restrictions as set to expire on January 4, 2021 have been announced, novel coronavirus transmission remains in the substantial range in the southwestern part of the state, coupled with an anticipated post holiday case surge, it is ANTICIPATED that some or all of the restrictions will be maintained.  Staff involved with activities set forth in said contracts should continue to telecommute until your organization is advised otherwise”

Feel really bad for my kid and his buddies who all are beginning to realize that their JV hockey season in done

Edited by Guru

11 hours ago, sadday4hockey said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-new-york-official-hockey-hypocrisy

Rules for thee but not for Fafa and his Comrades

I honestly have no idea how any person from center left to far right can't see the double-standards and hypocrisy of these elected morons.

There’s morons on both sides, genius.  No party has a mandate on stupidity or hypocrisy.  Just ask Republican LA Congressman elect Luke Letlow.......oops, you can’t.  The healthy 41 year old known as a anti masker died of COVID two days ago.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/30/951332740/louisiana-congressman-elect-dies-after-battling-covid-19

Edited by fafa fohi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sadday4hockey said:

I said elected morons. I didn't specify any party. At least he lived his life on his terms and not on those of the double-standard bearers.

Erie County New York and Allegheny county have a lot in common. Beginning with political corruption and ending with political corruption.

“At least he lived his life on his terms and not on those of the double-standard bearers.”  Yeah, that quote would look nice on his gravestone, however I am sure his widow and two young kids have a different take on his death than you.

“I didn’t specify any political party.”..........you didn’t have to, as the story you posted from Fox News said it for you.  It’s stated in the title - did you even bother to read it?

I need to stop helping you navigate through your own posts.  It’s getting old and there’s other topics we should be discussing hockey related issues.  How about the USA Jrs and their upcoming game against Sweden?

Edited by fafa fohi
  • Like 1