Pittsburgh Ice Kings

9 hours ago, ctil20 said:

I have no affiliation with the guy but say what you want about coaching or an incident that has happened between a coach and player... if applicable. 

The other stuff... no business calling out someone’s personal life like that, especially when it’s a family dynamic and a kid is involved. Let’s not act like we’ve all navigated life with perfection either. I don’t know the details, who was wrong, but that kind of shit really doesn’t have a place on this board.

ask any 03,04 or even 05 parent that was at scir when he was there. they will tell you the TRUTH about him.  

• Like 1
  • 100 1

On 2/7/2021 at 1:50 PM, Wes said:

Brad Posey - that says it all. 

We all know his background and decisions. That being said we played with him a couple springs. He made my son a better hockey player and I had no issues with him. May we not all be saddled with our bad decisions forever. 

• Like 2

In terms of on ice coaching, my son has worked with Cliff and TK. Both do a good job. Felt like we got our money’s worth with both. 

The best skills teacher my son has ever worked with is Justin Cormack at IC. Not spring team, just lessons. He’s fantastic. My son worked with him for years, and always wants to work with again in the summers. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hipcheck66 said:

In terms of on ice coaching, my son has worked with Cliff and TK. Both do a good job. Felt like we got our money’s worth with both. 

The best skills teacher my son has ever worked with is Justin Cormack at IC. Not spring team, just lessons. He’s fantastic. My son worked with him for years, and always wants to work with again in the summers. 

Does he still work for IC Hockey?   I don't see him listed.    Looking here, http://ichockey.net/coaches/   Just wondering how to contact.    Looks like he coaches the 16U Preds so probably still at IC.

2 hours ago, bb2j3z said:

Does he still work for IC Hockey?   I don't see him listed.    Looking here, http://ichockey.net/coaches/   Just wondering how to contact.    Looks like he coaches the 16U Preds so probably still at IC.

he is independent now and no longer part of the IC hockey program. only way to get in touch with him is via phone.... ill PM you his number.