Fun at the Ice Garden

Should have been a match penalty. Player would have been suspended from all USAH activities for ANY team until the hearing or 30 days - whichever if first. You said no call on ice  so If they reviewed it under supplemental discipline then that would be deliberate attempt to injure... == suspension. question is if they have the stomach to make it really meaningful. 

Edited by GrumpyOldPucker
reading my comment it sounded like there was a call made. Changed it to reflect what should have been called
  • 100 1
  • Fist Bump 1

3 hours ago, ctil20 said:

Noticed a real uptick in players using their sticks like this. What happened to it being taboo.

From a players standpoint, next shift he gets run over or an elbow stuffed in his earhole.... there would be retribution...  But I grew up in the '70s - can you say big bad bruins vs broad street bullies? I never liked playing that way, but certainly understood the why and when of it. but these kids look like they are bantam minor.....

Edited by GrumpyOldPucker

1 hour ago, forbin said:

You should see the comments on Facebook defending the goalies actions. Unbelievable. 

There is NO WAY that can be logically explained.  Horrible.

If that doesn't warrant a season ending suspension, I don't know what does.

Edited by Wes

1 hour ago, Wes said:

Please send me the link to the FB page where this is being discussed...

I believe the mom of the kid who was being whacked by the goalie uploaded the video to a private FB hockey mom group that my wife is a part of. There were a few comments saying something along the lines of "he was checking to see if he was ok" and "I don't see anything wrong with what the goalie did". Fortunately though, the rest of the hundreds of comments were against his actions. 

33 minutes ago, forbin said:

I believe the mom of the kid who was being whacked by the goalie uploaded the video to a private FB hockey mom group that my wife is a part of. There were a few comments saying something along the lines of "he was checking to see if he was ok" and "I don't see anything wrong with what the goalie did". Fortunately though, the rest of the hundreds of comments were against his actions. 

EPIC ->"he was checking to see if he was ok"

Edited by Wes