Hockey Docu-Series Help

My name is Mike Messner and I coach an 06 team here in Pittsburgh.  I will be following the team for a docu-series revolving around the team's First Year of Checking.  My production company will be initially financing the project and quite honestly, you never know where these things end up - if anywhere (the final product may be a series, a one hour program or dozens of social media pieces).  Some of the projects we have done end up on Netflix among others and some never see the light of day.  I do feel like this is a really good subject, in addition to the action, there is a lot of debate on what age is appropriate - the amount of injuries associated with checking in hockey is somewhere around 85%.

In addition to the team that I am coaching, we will be looking for a few other subjects to capture.  To start we would like to have a couple of girls who are going to jump into the checking world next year.  

Also, if anyone has decent footage of body checks (good/bad/ugly) from the past few years we would love to use them.  We also plan on interviewing parents and players who have given up on hockey and those who have really excelled.  

Title ideas (some include Line Change - First Year Checking,  Game Change - First Year Checking, Rule 604, U13 - First Year Hockey Checking, Welcome to Real Hockey,  Gut Check,  Check Please, TEAM NAME - First Year Checking)

email me mike.messner@theawesomefilms.com if you have ...

1) a girl player who may be interested in having their first checking experience filmed.

2) have existing footage of checks (good/bad/ugly)

3) anyone you think may add to the project (psychologists to talk to etc)

4) Sponsor ideas/contact

Thanks