Predators vs Arrows U16 AA Mid Am Today

What a disgrace by Arrows PAHL should bring the hammer down on that organization after what happen in the third and Preds Parent beat up 1 leg man.

SHAME !!!  Watch Livebarn at end of the 3rd Official had bloody nose after breaking up a brawl after the Arrow’s cause the Coach should be banned.

• Are you sure? 2

Four Predator parents and 4 Predator skaters thrown out. Two Arrows players flipped up on the boards, one completely over and one went to hospital. Preds players gave fist bumps after the second player pushed over. No Arrows players or parents thrown out. There were 4 refs. I’m thinking the ref got the bloody nose when the Preds player was wrestling with him. 

Edited by HockeyMom5
  • 100 1

I was there. It was the Pred player that would not stop throwing punches after your video cut away that hit the ref. Parents where crazy, I know 2 Preds parents got thrown out in the first round, then some parents outside the rink where tuanting players going off and still on the ice while refs figured it out, I think Armstrong, but that esculated into a maylay of its own. To be honest it was a shit show on both ends. But I do think more Preds parents and players where tossed than Armstrong. I guess next year 4 refs and 4 security guards with tazers for each game.

• Like 2

Start of scrum in corner, not just a clip in the middle. Armstrong players stick lands behind Preds player not on him. Look closely. Pete’s video looks like Armstrong player whacked him in the head.  This was next play after Arrows player was flipped. Watch the entire game. Three Pred parents ejected for sure. They were yelling f$&@ you to the ref and calling him a piece of s$&@. One was the last few minutes of second period and the other two the last few minutes of third. One parent wouldn’t go. No Arrows players or parents ejected by the refs. It’s always good to watch the whole thing and to not go by someone else’s opinion and 5 sec clips. 

Edited by HockeyMom5
  • 100 2

Peter the Puck who are you???? One Arrows player was put on a stretcher to the hospital after a bad hit from the Predators, and one thrown over the boards and into the box, 4 Predators players thrown out, 4 Predators parents thrown out. The video you showed of the ref holding his nose was because a Predators player punched him twice in the face before getting ejected from the game. A Predators parent who was kicked out came back in and assaulted an Arrows parent who only has one leg and broke his glasses.  Your post needs removed as it is completely incorrect. Anyone who wants the truth watch the entire game video- unfortunately you probably can’t see what happened off the ice.  Arrows players ejected: zero.   Arrows parents ejected: zero.  This game was an embarrassment to the Predators organization. 

• Fist Bump 1

3 hours ago, HockeyMom5 said:

This was the Play right before the play added at the start of this thread

This was a good hit, so what's the problem besides that other video you showed with a cheapshot by the Arrows player? Looks like a sore loser by the Arrows more than anything because they got dumped over the boards with a good hit. 

Edited by Pucks11
  • Barf 1
  • Dislike 1

Two mediocre AA teams with nothing to play for. it appears neither team had a chance to make the championship game by the time this game started. I’m honestly not surprised it got ugly in the end. There was a similar situation posted on this board not long ago at U18 that also involved the predators and parents. This is what happens when disgruntled “my kid should have made the faux AAA team” delusional parents see the season come to end. I’m guessing the predators kid who was throwing the punches will be sitting next season. You can not touch a referee, PERIOD. The predators kid that tried to come in and blast someone from behind when the scrum started but missed, looks like a real idiot and is lucky he didn’t break his own neck! Yes, this stuff will happen with testosterone midgets from time to time but the parents ? It’s inexcusable. The Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. 

• Like 3
  • 100 1

3 hours ago, HockeyMom5 said:

Start of scrum in corner, not just a clip in the middle. Armstrong players stick lands behind Preds player not on him. Look closely. Pete’s video looks like Armstrong player whacked him in the head.  This was next play after Arrows player was flipped. Watch the entire game. Three Pred parents ejected for sure. They were yelling f$&@ you to the ref and calling him a piece of s$&@. One was the last few minutes of second period and the other two the last few minutes of third. One parent wouldn’t go. No Arrows players or parents ejected by the refs. It’s always good to watch the whole thing and to not go by someone else’s opinion and 5 sec clips. 

This is an 8 second video of why 3 Arrows players should have been thrown out. A shot to the head into the boards on a defenseless player and then 2 brutal crosschecks to the backs of the Preds players. If I were a Preds parent I would be pissed also that none of the Arrows players got thrown out. The videos you have shared make the Predators look like the victims. 

• ROTF 1
  • Dislike 1

57 minutes ago, Pucks11 said:

This is an 8 second video of why 3 Arrows players should have been thrown out. A shot to the head into the boards on a defenseless player and then 2 brutal crosschecks to the backs of the Preds players. If I were a Preds parent I would be pissed also that none of the Arrows players got thrown out. The videos you have shared make the Predators look like the victims. 

Your statement is the problem, You are not playing the games, why be pissed off and out of line in the stands ? Let the players and ref’s deal with it. There was nothing “brutal” in any of the cross checks or hits. The biggest issue is the predators kid that was trying to throw haymakers and was tangled up with a ref. The Check over the boards appears to be a nice clean hockey hit from the angle shown. The high five thing was low class. If true about the predators parents actions during and after the game, there is no excuse for that behavior, the problem as I stated earlier, the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. This is the second “brawl” posted in a month or so on this board and both involved the predators midget teams. 

Edit - sorry @Pucks11 My intent was not to attack you, I was more generalizing towards that kind of attitude a lot of parents bring to games.  

Edited by Danner27
Edit
  • Like 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Peter the Pr@ck has a penchant for seeing things through Peter-colored glasses. For reference, you can refer back to the Plum-Moon end of game crap-show awhile back. In that one, it was all the Plum players and coaches fault. This one it's all Arrows. So... Peter is a parent of a player that involves those two teams so Hockey365 you can work from there to determine who he is.

• Like 2

Watched the whole game... This was AA???? The kid that got dumped into the box was standing straight up, if he had bent his knees. lowered his shoulder and center of gravity the Pred would have bounced off! Again, this is AA??? 

As for the crap in the corner.... I don't know or care what was called on the BS in the corner but you could have tossed two on each side by what I saw.

Let the state police and the lawyers deal with the parents.... Until they start paying a real price for their poor behavior it will keep happening.

Edited by GrumpyOldPucker
  • Like 3
  • 100 2

These players are responsible for their actions.  Parents fighting c'mon man build back better!  MIDAM needs to change the format of the tournament.  Once your eliminated no more games...  Nothing to play for, nothing to lose!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, HSFBLJ said:

These players are responsible for their actions.  Parents fighting c'mon man build back better!  MIDAM needs to change the format of the tournament.  Once your eliminated no more games...  Nothing to play for, nothing to lose!

Unfortunately, Mid Am did change the format after one team dropped out.  Teams were originally supposed to have pool play and then get seeded for single elimination games. 

I think the Arrows may have still had a chance to advance based on the result of another game going on at the same time.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2021 at 11:06 PM, PeterThePuck said:

What a disgrace by Arrows PAHL should bring the hammer down on that organization after what happen in the third and Preds Parent beat up 1 leg man.

SHAME !!!  Watch Livebarn at end of the 3rd Official had bloody nose after breaking up a brawl after the Arrow’s cause the Coach should be banned.

this should fall on midam; not pahl

Edited by BeaverFalls

See my prior posts...Throwing a punch gets you at least a game suspension.  The players should all get a one game suspension at least, that follows them to next year.  This should be a league game not a scrimmage or independent game.  Maybe a suspension from midam? The coach should get a suspension if players came off the bench.  Lot's of testosterone at this age.  

No live barn video of the preds player kicking a armstrong player in the head ? This seems to be conveniently left out by the OP, or did I miss it in the above videos ? That’s an automatic match penalty still ? 

My kids were sent snap chat videos from one of their friends, watching while waiting for his game. Outside of an Armstrong player getting kicked in the head when he was down, the majority is the ridiculous parents. there is a preds mom with her “crew”  screaming at refs, players, parents and what appears to be security when she got tossed. Prime example of what kind of parents not to be. Armstrong parents are not innocent, but this preds mom takes the cake. Parents drinking in the parking lot before games needs to be banned, I’m convinced there are some intoxicated people in these snap chats! 

Edited by Danner27
  • Like 1