24th Annual Nutcracker Tournament - RMU Island Sports Center, December 26-31, 2023

RMUHockeyAcademy

The RMU Nutcracker has become the region’s premier Tier 2 holiday ice hockey tournament for the AA, A, and B levels at the 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, and Middle School Levels, and we would love to have your team spend the holiday with us!  The tournament draws a maximum of 100 of the most talented teams from Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, New York, and beyond.

Now in its 24th season, our event takes place the week between Christmas and New Year's Eve at The Island Sports Center which is located less than 10 miles from downtown Pittsburgh.

FEATURES:

·         USA Hockey Sanctioned – Roster Required

·         4-game guarantee

·         NO Curfews, all games played to completion

·         NO GATE FEES; Free Entry for all participants, coaches, and spectators

·         NOT A STAY-TO-PLAY EVENT, traveling teams choose their own accommodations

·         On-site EMT coverage throughout the entire event

·         Champion and Finalists awards

ENTRY FEES:

Squirt & Above: $1570, (Register by October 4 and pay only $1420)
Mite: $925, (Register by October 4 and pay only $875)

Please click https://apps.daysmartrecreation.com/dash/x/#/online/rmu/programs/4/level?facility_ids=1& to register.

NOT READY TO REGISTER BUT INTERESTED?
We understand it is early in the season and many plans are just starting to fall into place.  If you are considering The Nutcracker but are not ready to register please let me know by sending an email to:   buterbaugh@rmu.edu  I can add you to our potential list, this way I can keep you up to date with division happenings.

Best of Luck this season.