Knoch/Penn Trafford JV Game

5 hours ago, Ynot02 said:

Gateway and Knoch are both co-ops. Probably wouldn’t have fared well in the Varsity D2 division, or would have records similar to Central Valley and Trinity.

thanks for the file, do you know if the host schools have assigned co-op schools or do kids in the co-op schools list just pick a host school to play for? i'm pretty sure it's the latter but how do you figure that out? 

also does anyone know of a Brook here in PA or is that the Brook County WV school?

and I guess while we're on the all things co-op, how does a kid get his school added to the co-op list?

Just now, miked said:

thanks for the file, do you know if the host schools have assigned co-op schools or do kids in the co-op schools list just pick a host school to play for? i'm pretty sure it's the latter but how do you figure that out? 

sorry, i meant to say former,

the host schools have assigned co-op schools.

7 minutes ago, miked said:

also does anyone know of a Brook here in PA or is that the Brook County WV school?

and I guess while we're on the all things co-op, how does a kid get his school added to the co-op list?

Brooke on the list is the Brook County School District in West Virginia.

Host Schools have assigned co-op schools.  I knew some of the relationships at one point.  I would say generally the closest host unless the host is not able to accommodate the players for some reason.  Generally one or two players from a particular district would not be a problem.

I would suggest reaching out to the PIHL administrative assistant for more information - Carol Walker.  

https://www.pihlhockey.com/staff