North Hills Vipers coach throws fit

1 hour ago, rock said:

find it hilarious that he can say in one post that things are seen different form stands than officials see on the ice, but he can tell you exactly what happened from a video.. laughable.. his arguments are childish and inconsistent on every post.. all he is a troll that has to degrade people to make himself feel good about his self.. typical keyboard warrior, always causing arguments and staring the pot, wants the forum to be informative but never adds to anything to help it become informative.. just a waste of space. 

If you had any measurable intellect you’d know exactly what my feedback provides. I can’t help it your weak emotions can’t allow to look past the name I’ve given you and the name you’ve clearly earned. 4 posts about me today!? You’re obsessed. Not interested though. If you have a wife or girlfriend, give them my web handle though!

On 2/26/2019 at 8:56 AM, Saucey said:

I"ve had a parent tell me that they have the right to say whatever they want, too. ? First amendment rights only come into play when it is a government actor suppressing speech, people. You absolutely do not have a right to be verbally abusive from the stands. Violates most organization, rink and USA hockey policies.

Basic civics lesson. The public needs one.

Obviously you did not hear everything that was said because nobody was being verbally abusive, saying anything that was obscene or offensive from the stands.  Secondly, you did not stick around when the person you are referring to apologized to the employee for his behavior.  You see, people do realize when they go to far and do make amends for their faults.

On 2/27/2019 at 1:51 PM, Wampa1 said:

If you had any measurable intellect you’d know exactly what my feedback provides. I can’t help it your weak emotions can’t allow to look past the name I’ve given you and the name you’ve clearly earned. 4 posts about me today!? You’re obsessed. Not interested though. If you have a wife or girlfriend, give them my web handle though!

Yawn.. if not interested why keep commenting? Just go away. You lonely? Need to have others send you companions? Bet your wife left you, prob why your so bitter.. hope you find solace at some point. You need it. 

Edited by rock