Cost of SCIR/Vengeance Tier 2 Tuition?

2 minutes ago, PittsburghHockeyFan said:

Does anyone know how competitive these Tier 2 Vengeance birth year teams are going to be? Seems like it may just be a bunch of kids hoping to wear the Tier 1 V, but will never even sniff the roster.

It is tier II, it is the old SCIR birth year teams.  They definitely have some competitive teams

7 minutes ago, YardSale said:

It is tier II, it is the old SCIR birth year teams.  They definitely have some competitive teams

Were any SCIR BY teams in PAHL AA last year? Like the 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009 teams? I know the older birth years were pretty solid (The one did well at nationals), but seems to be a big drop off at the younger birth years.

A quick view of minimal activity on here shows exactly what this poster is all about. And how foolish they are as well.

The older BY's are the ones that matter genius. And if you actually believe that your happy little group of 11's and/or 13's will stay that happy little group through the older age groups, well then I've got some bad news for you.

• ROTF 2
  • Fist Bump 1

31 minutes ago, PittsburghHockeyFan said:

Were any SCIR BY teams in PAHL AA last year? Like the 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009 teams? I know the older birth years were pretty solid (The one did well at nationals), but seems to be a big drop off at the younger birth years.

aren’t you from Aviators? You should know this 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fist Bump 1