2024-25 Teams Seeking Players

Huskies have gotten commitments from several players wishing to compete at the 16u AA level.  With that being said, I am now seeking a few more skaters (already have goalies) for the roster. Pleas reach out to me immediately if you are interested. 

Edited by Huskies_Director
level update

1 hour ago, Huskies_Director said:

Huskies have gotten commitments from several players wishing to compete at the AA level.  With that being said, I am now seeking a few more skaters (already have goalies) for the roster. Pleas reach out to me immediately if you are interested. 

Which age(s)?

29 minutes ago, dazedandconfused said:

This isn't to disparage any specific team/organization but it seems to me that there are a lot of AA promises being made whilst at the same time there is also a lot of begging go on. By the same folks.

Just an observation.

Oh, that’s interesting. When Paul started this chain I thought he said,

“THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR DEBATE ON THE MERITS OF TEAMS.

JUST A SPACE TO ALLOW OPENINGS TO BE POSTED.”

I must of been mistaken. 

1 hour ago, dazedandconfused said:

This isn't to disparage any specific team/organization but it seems to me that there are a lot of AA promises being made whilst at the same time there is also a lot of begging go on. By the same folks.

Just an observation.

I'm thinking you should have started a new thread for this one! I'll start one!

Vengeance Tier II (Formerly SCIR) has a group of 14U players that do not have a goalie.  We have not formed a team with them yet for obvious reasons.  We are looking for an A Minor/B goalie at the 14U level to help this team form.  Please submit this form if you are interested: https://www.scirhockey.org/information/player-inquiry/

If another organization in our immediate area has room for 14U skaters, please let me know so we can make sure this group has a team to play for this season.  coaching@scirhockey.org.

• Like 4
  • 100 1
  • Fist Bump 1

11 minutes ago, SCIR_Coaching said:

Vengeance Tier II (Formerly SCIR) has a group of 14U players that do not have a goalie.  We have not formed a team with them yet for obvious reasons.  We are looking for an A Minor/B goalie at the 14U level to help this team form.  Please submit this form if you are interested: https://www.scirhockey.org/information/player-inquiry/

If another organization in our immediate area has room for 14U skaters, please let me know so we can make sure this group has a team to play for this season.  coaching@scirhockey.org.

Don't see many posts like this on the board, but kudos for working to create opportunities for this group.  

• Like 3
  • 100 1