Esmark B Team

On 4/10/2023 at 2:23 PM, kid310050 said:

Has anyone else here heard about the possible Esmark B team at the 2011 age? A few of the players from our 2011 team went to a skate for this team and were made offers yet they arent sure if the team is happening yet. I feel this is Black Bear at work trying to fill as much ice time as possible

Was this an invite only tryout. Who is the coach? What level?

On 4/12/2023 at 8:53 AM, Icebucket said:

It really is wild.

However. I've noticed a recent trend of better coaches landing with AA PAHL teams. Right now people are still opting for that extra A and some always will, but I'm hopeful that people will start to notice that a handful of AA programs actually have higher level coaching than the faux AAA programs.

I think people are searching for better teams with kids that want to play. PAHL is filled with mixed talented teams and some better players land on those teams and never get a chance to play AA at PAHL. So in return you get bad AAA teams that should just be AA 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hockey2011 said:

Was this an invite only tryout. Who is the coach? What level?

From what I've been able to gather it was mainly kids who tried out and did not make the 2011 team. I've asked multiple times who the coach is and have yet to get an answer. My son's team had 2 kids leave to play on this team so I assume it's happening and if it's not some kids are gonna be left without a team