WPA ACHA College Club Hockey

3 hours ago, Spear and Magic Helmet said:

Not to be rude, but I'm not sure IUP's requirements could go down any further. A long time ago (15+ years ago), I had a conversation with IUP's coach about how he'd get a kid to apply the week before classes start and he'd get in. With the declining enrollment at IUP, I doubt the standards have increased.

When I was there in the late 80’s it was a fun town with a decent look along with an affordable education that wasn’t to far away from Pittsburgh. I learned to grow up while attending college in that town. I’ve had a few people tell me what they think went wrong over the years I’m just not sure how to post it with out coming off in a way that’s not who I am but there are a few factors and various things that all seem to contribute to the problems, violence, drugs and declining education standards. Whatever the reasons, the place has dropped off a cliff. A few pages back around spring I posted about one of my boys buddies who graduated from iup this past spring - he couldn’t wait to get out of there.

I am not surprised to hear the story you just mentioned about hockey, I’ve heard similar. 

• Like 1