• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
BACKCHECKING

Beaver County

That rink is run by Beaver County Recreation Department and is not a private business.  It should be public knowledge if it was sold. There was talk on this site about it being used as a temporary Morgue during March and April.

Didn't they win the pens rink upgrade competition?  I was curious what they were going to do to remodel. 

I don’t think that it’s able to be sold since it’s a county property and part of the park.  The morgue drama was nothing new to the pandemic, it had been used as a morgue when flight 427 went down years ago and considering that even in January, you don’t need a coat in there, it would have been an ineffective one. 

11 hours ago, Interestedbystandr said:

I don’t think that it’s able to be sold since it’s a county property and part of the park.  The morgue drama was nothing new to the pandemic, it had been used as a morgue when flight 427 went down years ago and considering that even in January, you don’t need a coat in there, it would have been an ineffective one. 

I knew I always had an uneasy feeling there.