• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  

Don't you guys have anything better to do? Danner27 and The King (think it is the same guy) love it when someone takes their bait. Just move on.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Saucey said:

Don't you guys have anything better to do? Danner27 and The King (think it is the same guy) love it when someone takes their bait. Just move on.

Yes I just realized that when I read Faga Fohi’s post in another forum. Now it makes sense. Pretty pathetic and desperate l.  I’m done wasting my time responding to that person with 2 monikers. Thanks for the head check. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, PrimeTimed said:

Yes I just realized that when I read Faga Fohi’s post in another forum. Now it makes sense. Pretty pathetic and desperate l.  I’m done wasting my time responding to that person with 2 monikers. Thanks for the head check. 

If you can’t tell by comments and writing that he and I have completely different   thoughts patterns, you sir are a moron... make sure you are there for the team 2 banner raising! Go have a iron city! 

1 hour ago, Saucey said:

I agree.

Whether or not they are the same person, one thing is clear: it's not worth feeding their fire by responding to them just to argue about who is a parent on a team. They both say things worth debating from time to time, but in the end those discussions seem to always turn to accusations that the other party in the discussion is a parent on the team, as if that is somehow sufficient to invalidate whatever that person may be saying.

I'd love to debate hockey topics here, and not have to spend time arguing about whose kid plays on what teams. That's not worth discussing, except where it has an actual bearing on a conversation rather than merely being intended to somehow belittle a parent.

For the record, my kids don't play for ANY of these organizations, and are both A players. I enjoy this discussion board when there are useful discussions about hockey and related topics. I don't see how arguments about who has the bigger stick are useful. It's best to just ignore the boorish behavior (when it happens, and from anyone) rather than giving the guys who post that stuff what they want: attention.

Just my $0.02.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Saucey said:

Says the guy who’s last few posts have been almost exclusively to discuss me. 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Lifelongbender said:

I agree.

Whether or not they are the same person, one thing is clear: it's not worth feeding their fire by responding to them just to argue about who is a parent on a team. They both say things worth debating from time to time, but in the end those discussions seem to always turn to accusations that the other party in the discussion is a parent on the team, as if that is somehow sufficient to invalidate whatever that person may be saying.

I'd love to debate hockey topics here, and not have to spend time arguing about whose kid plays on what teams. That's not worth discussing, except where it has an actual bearing on a conversation rather than merely being intended to somehow belittle a parent.

For the record, my kids don't play for ANY of these organizations, and are both A players. I enjoy this discussion board when there are useful discussions about hockey and related topics. I don't see how arguments about who has the bigger stick are useful. It's best to just ignore the boorish behavior (when it happens, and from anyone) rather than giving the guys who post that stuff what they want: attention.

Just my $0.02.

First off, I don’t respond to anyone with any vitriol unless they either post irresponsible information on here or if they attack me first. Second, please feel free to successfully debunk anything I’ve posted. You’d be the first. But thanks for the free publicity. I’ll add you to my harem of obsessive followers. You, @fafa fohi and @Saucey can fight over my attention

20 hours ago, The King said:

Yeah you aren’t really a fan of my work I see. I’m one of the few who post on here that literally has no “pony in the race”.

@The King: *constantly denounces people who say they have no horse in the race*

@The King five minutes later: "I have no horse in this race"

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Yep same guy. WOW. Pretty (very) sad. Thanks again for the heads up. Lonely world when someone has two user names and responds to his own posts. 

Kudos for Fafa Fohi and Saucey for figuring it out and exposing him.  All makes perfect sense. Sad but funny as ****. 

Edited by Paul Baxter
Inappropriate Languange // second warning for user.

9 minutes ago, RegDunlop7 said:

@The King: *constantly denounces people who say they have no horse in the race*

@The King five minutes later: "I have no horse in this race"

@RegDunlop7: *selectively leaves out parts of posts that provide context to statements in order to make a frail argument against a statement Made by a poster he’s obsessed with, which is typical of millennials*

@RegDunlop7: five minutes later (wait for it):  I’m not obsessed. You are! I played AAA, AA, and HS hockey! I peaked at 18! What did you do? Ok boomer. I’m telling my mom! 

I’ll add you to my growing list of lady admirers.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PrimeTimed said:

Yep same guy. WOW. Pretty (very) sad. Thanks again for the heads up. Lonely world when someone has two user names and responds to his own posts. 

Kudos for Fafa Fohi and Saucey for figuring it out and exposing him.  All makes perfect sense.

Yet another lady for the harem. What you should do is inquire with the mods. They monitor them. If you have followed the board for a while you’d know this.  They can show you that my IP address is different than his. Have someone explain to you what an IP address is and how that is relevant here.

Edited by Paul Baxter

Posted (edited)

Now it’s “Danner’s” turn to reply. Anyone wanna bet? Funny ***. 

Edited by Paul Baxter
Inappropriate language // third warning for user.

Or, I can post for him (“them”): “Have fun watching the Team 2 playoff banner being raised.!”

Ok,it’s “King’s” turn to reply. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PrimeTimed said:

Now it’s “Danner’s” turn to reply. Anyone wanna bet?

I’ll reply just for you... the guy that recently joined and knows every detail about the preds 18u aa teams yet doesn’t have a kid on the team.... like is said - expanded Pahl playoffs. Your sons name won’t be on the banner hanging at ice castle for the Pahl championship!!! 

Edited by Paul Baxter

Posted (edited)

Hahaha 😂 told ya. Funny funny $$$$. 
King’s turn...!!😂😂😂

Edited by Paul Baxter
Inappropriate languange / user warned.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, The King said:

Ok boomer. I’m telling my mom! 

I’ll add you to my growing list of lady admirers.

Not sure why you're using "boomer" in that context or what you mean by "lady admirers" lol. Honestly, your entire post was a pretty weak/confusing response to my joke.

Edited by RegDunlop7
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, RegDunlop7 said:

Not sure why you're using "boomer" in that context or what you mean by "lady admirers" lol. Honestly, your entire post was a pretty weak/confusing response to my joke.

I’m sure you don’t get it. I would try to get a college degree like @fafa fohi. It might help you... oh yeah, never mind. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Danner27 said:

Funny just noticed you called the other team “preds 2”. Guess what. The Pahl banner that will be hanging at ice castle will have all the kids names on it, along with the coaches. I bet that’s going to sting. The extended Pahl playoffs banner doesn’t get names. Jokes on you buddy, salty much ? 

FYI, ALL 3 banners have names on them.  Just saying!

Edited by PuckHead7

Final warning for everyone on this thread.  We can hold a discussion here without being potty mouthed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Django said:

Can you just end this thread?

Unnecessary post. If you want to make a suggestion like this, direct message me, the board admin.