When will 2nd sheet at Printscape be ready?

26 minutes ago, dazedandconfused said:

Hopefully this is close as here is a list of rinks that have not yet been "brought up"

The already discussed 2nd sheet at PIA which apparently has concerning issues

The 3rd sheet at Palmer - not typically frozen until September, but if it's not fully booked, then what do they do?

The Ice Mine - no ice now and who knows what the future of that place ever is

Rostraver - guess it's not in BB's financial interest to have ice there.

Wow, that all is a bummer!  Are you saying that Rostraver is not going to have Ice this year?  Where are all those programs going?

48 minutes ago, bb2j3z said:

Rostraver/CFS Bank Center should be getting ice on Labor Day as well as the second sheet at Printscape Arena.   Right now we are on schedule and have rink 2 practices scheduled in Sept. Our first one is on September 6th.

how well you think that wanna be pro league team will do? I see they are ganna eat up sone serious ice time on the weekends they play at home 

52 minutes ago, PUCKCOVID19 said:

how well you think that wanna be pro league team will do? I see they are ganna eat up sone serious ice time on the weekends they play at home 

That thing is going to be a mess. I'd be surprised if they make it through the whole season without folding 

7 hours ago, dazedandconfused said:

Hopefully this is close as here is a list of rinks that have not yet been "brought up"

The already discussed 2nd sheet at PIA which apparently has concerning issues

The 3rd sheet at Palmer - not typically frozen until September, but if it's not fully booked, then what do they do?

The Ice Mine - no ice now and who knows what the future of that place ever is

Rostraver - guess it's not in BB's financial interest to have ice there.

Said it from day one of Black Bear coming to Pittsburgh, it is bad news.  I have been in some of their other rinks out east and they really let them go.  They are not in it for a love of the game.  They are in it to make money only.  Very sad what they have done so far.  Hopefully they prove me wrong.