Beaver PAHL incident.

Of course racism is just plain wrong in any setting. But I 'm not sure of what you are saying about your friends list! What does that mean.  I'm glad you posted it just to show that there are still ignorant people in the world that are teaching their children to be racist.  Maybe in your son's children's lifetimes there will be no racism. We can only hope and pray.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hockeyisgreat said:

Of course racism is just plain wrong in any setting. But I 'm not sure of what you are saying about your friends list! What does that mean.  I'm glad you posted it just to show that there are still ignorant people in the world that are teaching their children to be racist.  Maybe in your son's children's lifetimes there will be no racism. We can only hope and pray.

Sorry for lack of fidelity. I was sharing someone else’s post from FB. Not my team nor organization. Just the current state of affairs in hockey in 2022. 

• Like 1

This happens a lot and is nothing new. We just didn't hear about it. Minorities are not surprised because they live it. And I think people are feeling very bold right now. Behavior is just awful.

We need to continue to condemn it, shine a light on it and keep people accountable, regardless of the push back received when doing so.

Education is the biggest way to combat ignorance.

So disappointing. So much work to do. 

• Like 2