Cost of SCIR/Vengeance Tier 2 Tuition?

Unfortunately, the Black Bear Group has done nothing but increase the costs for the players everywhere.

Wasn't there a post on here mentioning Icemen at $4400 plus Uniform package, plus Coach expenses and the excessive travel?

No matter where you go play, the cost of the ice is going to be about what 65-70% of a team's fees?

Not sure about Tier 2 but I heard Vengeance 09 Tier 1 had to pay for out of town coaches expenses and tuition totaling around $7,400 not including travel cost. Not very many home games. 

There's the suggested retail price, and then there's the price that the Insiders and the top players pay. It's all negotiated depending on how much leverage you have. 

• Ugh!!! 1

1 hour ago, Macky85 said:

The estimated 2024-25 fees are now posted on their website.

This conversation is interesting, many organizations don't post their fees at all.  I know my organization last year just hit us with a bill (which was way higher than I anticipated)

46 minutes ago, YardSale said:

This conversation is interesting, many organizations don't post their fees at all.  I know my organization last year just hit us with a bill (which was way higher than I anticipated)

Esmark? 
*EDIT - Sorry, You don't have to actually answer that. Just taking a wild guess. The KoSICK effect usually results in things like this. 

Edited by IceMom

10 minutes ago, IceMom said:

Esmark? 
*EDIT - Sorry, You don't have to actually answer that. Just taking a wild guess. The KoSICK effect usually results in things like this. 

No, it was a PAHL organization.  I'm not going to say who. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PittsburghHockeyFan said:

Prices are out. $4500 for birth year. Seems pretty expensive to play PAHL A Major Gold Hockey.
https://www.scirhockey.org/information/team-cost/

Includes uniforms, independent games and tournament fees too though so actually not too bad considering most others are around $3k with uniforms, independent games and tournaments all being extra. 

• 100 1

3 minutes ago, forbin said:

Includes uniforms, independent games and tournament fees too though so actually not too bad considering most others are around $3k with uniforms, independent games and tournaments all being extra. 

Plus probably as much practice ice as they want with Aviators and Vipers gone.  No 50 min half ice slots at 9pm

4 hours ago, PittsburghHockeyFan said:

So does that mean they are going to ask for $0 dollars for a team fund? I find that hard to believe. And with the merger I am sure they are getting a nice big bulk uniform discount from HOH.

Have to think HOH will offer them cheap jerseys. Kind of a kick in the nuts to pay 4500 and be given a "free" set of roller hockey jersey 

7 hours ago, Chimp Life said:

anyone figure out the cost of vengeance yet?  Also, does anyone know if they hire chimps on their coaching staff?

@Chimp Life has earned an indefinite content moderation for being a nuisance! Congrats to Chimp for being the first of 2024 to get this honor!

• Like 3
  • Epic 2
  • Poop 1