• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Any news about Renegades tryouts. Weird they haven’t been posted and it’s March 

I think most organizations are posting tryout dates but holding off on registration until on or after April 1st so anyone that registers has to get an updated USA Hockey #.  Typically USA Hockey opens up their registration for the upcoming year on April 1st.

I don’t think all of the Vengeance tryout dates were posted yet. Looks like just the younger kids tryout dates were posted so far. 

I went to their web site and thought the same after seeing what's there.  It's probably not posted yet.

Sidebar: was really surprised by the tryout dates for those younger teams.  March 15?  Holy Early!

40 minutes ago, Jack Handey said:

I went to their web site and thought the same after seeing what's there.  It's probably not posted yet.

Sidebar: was really surprised by the tryout dates for those younger teams.  March 15?  Holy Early!

They pride themselves on holding tryouts before PPE to sway any kids that may be on the fence to tryout even though most of their younger teams are picked already for the most part. Pretty much a money grab. 

8 hours ago, HSFBLJ said:

04 Vengeance coach to Icemen...

Is vengeance having an 04 team still without him 

3 hours ago, mrfreeze said:

Any of these organizations going to post coaches soon or tryout guides with expected fees?

Interesting. Vengeance 08-10 has their fees listed but scir birth year does not. What’s the cost on that