St Margarets Tournament starts tonight! 8 games set to go! Any live broadcasts? Who is the favorite?

24 minutes ago, Happy Hockey Fan said:

Anybody have any luck finding the ga

es on TenBandTV? 

From their Facebook page it looks like they are only streaming the championship game. But if you want to see last years they are promoting that 😂🤷

You can catch the games on livebarn. 

• Like 1

Alpha Ice Complex is the Host.

What a DUMP. They must have a had or do have a rodent problem. Smells like Mouse and or Rat $hit BAD

Giving the "Barn" analogy a run for it money. 

The Ice Sucks, all flood, little to No Cut.

I've seen better lighting at Club Erotica. 

The Hockey was mediocre at best.

• Barf 1
  • Uh, Ok 1

8 minutes ago, Loves Puck said:

What a DUMP. They must have a had or do have a rodent problem. Smells like Mouse and or Rat $hit BAD

You mean to tell us that the $1,000 paint job in the private locker rooms of the old night club didn't make that place the best for hockey!

21 minutes ago, Loves Puck said:

Wow, not a very good review of one of the few privately owned rinks left in this area.  That sounds like something that would have been said about PIA.  I do know that rink gets a lot of use.  Where is all the money going. Into owners pockets as opposed to repairs.  Bummer!

• Ugh!!! 1

No stats and game reports available for the Tournament.  I know it was opening night but all they have up are the scores!  Where are the game summaries?  You can go back and look at last years still!  IS the PIHL regressing to PAHL status?  I would sure like to look at the game recaps!  No rosters listed for the teams!  Once again a lack of promotion of the sport!

TJ looked strong against improved Mars 

NA survived shootout vs PR who outshot them 43-20

CC beat up on Shaler 

Latrobe way better than Canon Mac 

Mt Lebanon looked strong against Baldwin 

Seneca edged USC in one of better games of the night 

Butler upset Bethel 

Franklin with three unanswered in 3rd edges Armstrong  

Thanks Pa Hockey!  Solid recap!  Any idea why PIHL doesn't have rosters and game sheets for the tournament?  They have in years past!

Also was Alpha as run down as Loves Puck indicated?  Do they charge admission for the Tourney? Might have to come over and watch some games.  Hard to watch on live barn.  I sure do like Ten Band TV's broadcasts.  Sure hope they are doing more this year.  Do they need sponsors to do more?

19 minutes ago, hockeyisgreat said:

Thanks Pa Hockey!  Solid recap!  Any idea why PIHL doesn't have rosters and game sheets for the tournament?  They have in years past!

Also was Alpha as run down as Loves Puck indicated?  Do they charge admission for the Tourney? Might have to come over and watch some games.  Hard to watch on live barn.  I sure do like Ten Band TV's broadcasts.  Sure hope they are doing more this year.  Do they need sponsors to do more?

No Admission - Rink is fine with lots of people - St Margarets does nothing - PIHL runs it  

10 hours ago, Pa Hockey said:

TJ looked strong against improved Mars 

NA survived shootout vs PR who outshot them 43-20

CC beat up on Shaler 

Latrobe way better than Canon Mac 

Mt Lebanon looked strong against Baldwin 

Seneca edged USC in one of better games of the night 

Butler upset Bethel 

Franklin with three unanswered in 3rd edges Armstrong  

Most of these results seem in line with what would be expected, but quite shocking that butler knocked off BP and Latrobe dominated Canon Mac

20 hours ago, Icebucket said:

Most of these results seem in line with what would be expected, but quite shocking that butler knocked off BP and Latrobe dominated Canon Mac

Butler has a new coach.  He seems to be doing a good job as they have really struggled the last bunch of years even moving from AAA to AA.  Hopefully he will bring them some success 

38 minutes ago, Carl Racki said:

Butler has a new coach.  He seems to be doing a good job as they have really struggled the last bunch of years even moving from AAA to AA.  Hopefully he will bring them some success 

Yea the new coach is a great guy and I wish him luck. Still kind of a shock to see them knock off two AAA teams though.

I know they have gone through a lot of coaches during their freefall from AAA to AA to A. I'd bet he will have them back in AA sooner than later.

8 hours ago, hockeyisgreat said:

I don't understand why the PIHL has no box scores or rosters listed.  Anybody from the PIHL care to enlighten us?

Is there a program for the St Margaret tournament somewhere listing the players?

It's also hard because many of the larger teams are rotating players for these games. I know Lebo was and I believe TJ was too? Hard to say what players are on for some of these wins and losses.